Air Jordan 1 Trophy Room (Dot Perfect Version)
A true sneakerhead's dream. These Air Jordan 1 Retro High "Trophy Room - Chicago" sneakers are a limited-edition collaboration between Michael Jordan's son, Marcus Jordan and his sneaker boutique Trophy Room. The classic “Chicago” colourway is an ode to Michael Jordan's shoes during the 1985 NBA All-Star Game. Memorably, Jordan was “frozen out” at one point in the game by fellow stars Isiah Thomas and Julius Erving, who refused to pass him the ball as part of a lesson to teach Jordan, then an up-and-coming rookie. Nods to the event appear as icy-blue trims throughout the high-top pair. The translucent blue outsole dons blue and red stars to finish off the frosty and timeless look.
- white/varsity royal blue/varsity black
- round toe
- flat rubber sole
- front lace-up fastening
- branded insole
- signature Swoosh logo detail
- . Please note, this product does not come with additional blue shoe laces.
- signature Air Jordan Wings logo
- Release date: February 10, 2021.
- These styles are supplied by a premium sneaker marketplace. Stocking only the most sought-after footwear, they source and curate some of the most hard to find sneakers from around the world
Sole: Rubber 100%
Outer: Leather 100%
Lining: Nylon 100%